Access to and use of the Web Sites – Dalatedensee.com – is subject to any specific terms and conditions set forth on the individual pages within the Web Sites and these Terms and Conditions of Use (collectively, the “Terms”), and all applicable laws and regulations, including laws and regulations governing copyright and trademark. We reserve the right at any time to change any of the terms and conditions contained herein or any information contained in the Web Sites. Any such changes will appear on the individual pages of the Web Sites and/or on this screen. By using the Web Sites, you agree in advance to accept any such changes.
Use of Dalatedensee.com
You may only use the Web Sites if you are at least 18 years of age and can enter into binding contracts (our site is not available for use by minors). You are responsible for maintaining the secrecy of your passwords, login and account information. You will be financially accountable for all uses of the Web Sites by you and anyone using your password and login information. You may only use the Web Sites to make legitimate reservations or purchases. You may not use the Web Sites: to make any false, fraudulent or speculative reservation or any reservation in anticipation of demand; to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, libelous, defamatory, obscene, indecent, inflammatory, pornographic or profane material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law; or for any other purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms and Conditions of Use. We may, at any time and without advance notice or liability, terminate or restrict your access to all or any component of the Web Sites.
We may make information regarding specific programs, offers or promotions, which we are conducting, available on the Web Sites. Any such program, offer or promotion is subject to the specific terms, conditions and restrictions listed on the Web Sites in connection with such program, offer or promotion. We reserve the right to alter or withdraw any program, offer or promotion at any time. Each program, offer and promotion is void where prohibited by law. Please refer to and read carefully the terms, conditions and restrictions included on the Web Sites in connection with each program, offer or promotion.
The Web Sites are available worldwide to anyone with Internet access. However, the Web Sites may not be continuously available due to maintenance or repairs or due to computer problems or crashes, disruption in Internet service or other unforeseen circumstances. The Web Sites contain information on our worldwide products and services, not all of which are available in every location. A reference to a product or service on the Web Sites does not imply that such product or service is or will be available in your location. The content of the Web Sites, including advertising content, is intended for use and display only where its use and display are permissible in accordance with applicable laws and regulations. Each product or service is void where prohibited by law.
YOUR USE OF THE WEB SITES IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE WEB SITES ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, OTHER THAN THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH ARE IMPOSED BY AND INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.
What Personal Information?
As a Dalat Edensee’s guest, you may be asked, at various times, to provide PI about yourself and your family members, such as:
- Contact information, e.g. name, telephone numbers, e-mail addresses, postal addresses, etc.
- Other personal details: date of birth; nationality
- Children Information: name, birth date and age
- Credit card details (only in transactional related system)
- Membership card numbers of Dalat Edensee
- Your dates of arrival and departure/visit from our resort
- Your preferences and interests, e.g. smoking or non-smoking room, preferred location of your room (low floor, high floor, etc.), type of bed, preferred newspaper, sports and cultural interests
- Any questions/comments you may have during or after your stay in our resort
We do not knowingly collect PI from children under the age of 18, except name, date of birth and nationality as provided directly by an adult on their behalf or with adult’s permission. Please make sure that your children do not provide us with any PI without your permission, e.g. online. If you believe your child has submitted PI to us, please contact us so that we can delete such PI.
Generally, we do not knowingly collect sensitive information such as racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, health or sex life details.
In addition, depending on the applicable law, other data than those listed above may also be considered as sensitive data: credit card number, leisure habits, personal activities and hobbies, cultural habits, smoker/ non-smoker status, etc. However, we may need to collect such data which may be considered as sensitive, to satisfy your request or provide you with specific services such as specific diet or any disability access facilities.
In such case, if required by applicable law, we will ask you to expressly consent that we collect and process such sensitive information.
When Is My Personal Information Collected?
PI may be collected in certain circumstances including without limitation as follows:
1. Hospitality activities such as:
- Booking of a resort room
- Check-in and check-out
- Consumption during a stay in resort as tracked through room charges
- Claims, requests and/or disputes
2. Participation in marketing programs:
- Registering with Dalat Edensee’s loyalty programs
- Contribution to guests surveys and/or comments (e.g. “Guest Satisfaction Survey”, “Contact us”; “Guests comments”)
- Subscription to newsletters, to receive e-mail offers or promotions
3. Provision of information by third party service providers:
- Tour operators, travel agencies, GDS reservation systems, others, …
4. Internet activities:
- Connection to any Dalat Edensee Web Sites
- Fill in of an online collection form (e.g. online bookings, questionnaire, etc.)
What Are The Purposes?
We use your PI for the following purposes:
1. To manage your reservation and booking:
- To book and reserve Dalat Edensee resort rooms and requested accommodation
- To establish and maintain business records and comply with accounting requirements
- For back office processing; including managing a list of undesirable guests, further to a non-payment, or to improper behavior, etc
2. To manage your stay at the resort:
- To track consumption (telephone, bar, Internet, pay TV…)
- To access rooms
3. To improve our hospitality services, including:
- To better understand your needs and requests
- To tailor our products and services to better suit your desires
4. To send you newsletters, promotions and marketing material or contact you about tourism, hospitality or services, resort promotions. You can choose to unsubscribe from our Email Newsletters service by clicking a link in one of our email newsletters.
5. To improve our Dalat Edensee services, including:
- To conduct surveys and analyze guests’ questionnaires and comments and activity patterns
- To manage guests’ complaints
- To let you benefit from our loyalty program
6. To secure and improve your use of Dalat Edensee Internet Web Sites , including:
- To improve website navigation and
- To implement security and fraud prevention means
7. To comply with local regulations (e.g. retention of business or accounting documents).
Sharing Of Your Personal Information
We aim to offer you the same level of service and hospitality at our resort. We may have to share your PI with internal or external recipients in the following ways:
1. We may share your PI with any of resort staff who needs to access your PI to provide you with the requested services:
- Resort Staff
- Reservation Staff using Dalat Edensee reservation tools
- Information Technology, commercial partnership and sales & marketing department
- Medical services, if any
- Legal Department, if necessary
2. External service providers and partners: we may share your PI with third parties for providing you with the requested services and improving your stay with us:
- Third party service providers: IT subcontractors, international call centers, banks, credit card providers; outside counsels, mailing service providers, printing companies
- Commercial Partners
3. Local authorities – internal investigations: we may also share information with local authorities if required by local law or as part of internal investigations in compliance with local regulations.
- The photographs shown on the Web sites are for information purposes only. Although every effort is made to ensure that the photographs, graphic images and text used to illustrate the displayed resorts provides as accurate an impression as possible of the accommodation offered, variations may occur, in particular as a result of any change of furniture or renovation. Guests may not make any claim in this respect.
- Dalat Edensee shall not be held responsible for the non-fulfillment or inadequate fulfillment of the reservation in the event of a force majeure, actions of third parties, actions of the guest or of his partners, such as unavailability of the Internet network, no access to the website, external intrusion, computer viruses, or in the event of non-authorized prepayment from the bearer’s bank.
- Dalat Edensee accepts no responsibility for any indirect damage as a result, in particular loss of earnings, actions of third parties, actions of the guest or of his partners.
Hyperlinks may link to websites other than the Dalat Edensee site. Dalat Edensee accepts no responsibility for the content of these websites or the services featured on them.
- Any reservation or payment that is irregular, ineffective, incomplete or fraudulent for any reason attributable to the guest will lead to cancellation of the order at the guest’s expense, without prejudice to any civil or criminal action that may be brought against the guest.
- The prices pertaining to the reservation of services are indicated before and during reservation.
- The prices shown are per room for the number of people and the date(s) specified.
- The prices are confirmed with the guest as a tax-inclusive amount in the resort’s commercial currency, which may sometimes differ from the resort’s local currency. These prices are only valid during the period stated on the website.
- If payment to the resort is made in a currency other than the currency confirmed on the reservation, the guest will be liable for the conversion fees.
- All reservations, regardless of their origin, are payable in the resort’s local currency unless specifically indicated otherwise at the resort.
- Unless specified otherwise, supplementary services (breakfast, half-board, full-board etc.) are not included in the price.
- Tourist tax, specified for each rate, shall be paid locally directly to the resort, with the exception of online prepayments where this amount may be included.
- Prices take account of the VAT applicable on the day of the reservation and any change to the applicable VAT rate will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the billing date.
- Any change to or introduction of new legal or regulatory taxes imposed by the competent authorities will be automatically reflected in the prices shown on the billing date.
- Foreign currency conversions are given as guidance only and are non-binding. Only the currency confirmed at reservation is guaranteed; if this currency is different from the one used at the resort, the guest will be liable for any conversion fees.
- If a rate states that the payment is to be made upon arrival at or departure from your resort, and that the guest’s currency is not the same as that of the resort, it is possible that the rate debited by the resort will be different to that indicated during booking. This would take in account any exchange rate changes between the date the booking was made and the dates of the resort stay.
- Dalat Edensee shall state the total order amount when the guest confirms the reservation.
- Prices may be increased by different taxes depending on the city/country. The customer agrees to pay these different taxes, without any protest to Dalat Edensee.
- Guests shall provide their bank details as a guarantee of the reservation except for special conditions or rates, using a credit card or retail card (Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners Club International, JCB International Credit Card, Visa Electron, etc.), indicating directly in the area provided for this purpose.
- The payment is debited at the destination resort, unless under special conditions or rates where the payment is made at reservation (online prepayment on certain rates). This prepayment is classified as a deposit.
- In the event of a “no-show” (reservation that has not been cancelled where the guest did not arrive) when the reservation is guaranteed by bank card, the cost of the first night will be debited as a fixed indemnity from the card specified by the guest in the reservation guarantee.
- Payment cards may be refused for a number of reasons: stolen or blocked card, credit limit reached, incorrect details entered. In the event of a problem, the guest shall contact his bank in the first instance and the resort in the second to confirm the reservation and payment method.
- At the time of prepayment, the amount debited for the reservation includes: the price of the accommodation, taxes related to the accommodation, the price of catering if breakfast is selected, taxes related to catering and any other supplementary services selected by the guest.
- In the case of a rate subject to prepayment online, the amount paid in advance, which is the deposit, is debited at the time of the reservation.
- Guests shall pay all outstanding charges upon departure from the resort.
Commercial Partners shall notify the resort in written of any cancellation prior to the minimum notice dates. Otherwise a late cancellation charge will apply as follows:
1. For Tour Operators:
FIT (Free Independent Travelers)
- No penalty will be incurred if the cancellation is received by the resort up to 07 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellation made 6 – 3 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50 % of stay
- Cancellation made 72 hours and less prior to arrival date will be charged 100 % of stay
GIT (Group Inclusive Tour)
- No penalty will be incurred if the cancellation is received by the resort up to 21 days prior to the scheduled arrival date.
- Cancellation made 20 – 10 days prior to arrival date will be charged 50 % of stay
- Cancellation made 9 days and less prior to arrival date will be charged 100 % of stay
2. For Websites:
Reservations for Low and High Seasons
- Cancellation made 7 days or more prior to arrival date is subject to Not to be Charged
- Cancellation made from 3 to 6 days prior to arrival date is subject to First Night Charged
- Cancellation should be advised 48 hours prior check-in. Failure to do so will result in charges of 100 % of the room rate x full length of stay
- Cancellation made after check-in and/or any “No Show” on the specified date of arrival will result in charges of 100 % of the room rate x full length of stay